Andy Janning, president and founder of NO NET Solutions, is a financial services veteran with over 25 years of management and executive leadership experience.
During his 13-year tenure at FORUM Credit Union, starting as their Corporate Trainer and finishing as their Vice President of Organizational Development, he led the creation of hundreds of new learning and organizational development programs to support FORUM’s $700 million in asset growth.
His expertise helped FORUM capture Best Places to Work in Indiana awards in 2008 and 2012, along with a Top Place to Work award in 2010 from the Indianapolis Star.
He has earned national accolades for overall training excellence from Training Magazine and the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD). The Credit Union National Association named him the national Training Professional of the Year, and Training Magazine called him one of the Top Trainers in the world under the age of 40.
He’s the only person in the history of the credit union movement to hold all of these honors.
He’s a popular speaker at conferences around the world for clients such as CUNA, CUES, ASTD, numerous individual credit union events, over 20 state credit union leagues, and the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM), whose over 10,000 attendees named Andy one of the 10 highest-rated speakers at their national conference.
In addition to developing experienced and emerging leaders across the country and providing proven communication and conflict resolution training for parents, he shares his insights as an editor for CU Water Cooler, and contributes regularly to national publications like CUinsight, CU Management, CU Times, and TheGoodMenProject.com.
He is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources from the Society of Human Resource Management. He’s also a professional voiceover artist, stage and radio actor, published author, and former crisis and suicide counselor.
He stinks at golf but loves spending time with his family and friends back home in Indiana.
Speaking / Consulting Topics
- Listen, Fight, Praise, Lead: Proven Methods to Solve Problems, Improve Relationships, and Get Stuff Done
- Heroes, Villains, and Saving the World: Leadership and Life Lessons from Hollywood Legends
- Round Table Truths: An Exercise in Ethical Business Behavior
- Tips for Terrific Talking: Talking Terrors and the GET REAL Guide to Powerful Presentations
- Burnout!: Admit It. Spot It. Defeat It.
- Firing Sally Field: Best Practices in Organizational Development
- Love, L.E.A.R.N., and Wet Cats: The Power of Unconditional Service
- Trumpeting Your To-Do List: Communicating C-Level Priorities in a Noisy Corporate World